Not so mini anymore

Posted by Amanda P on
Okay, Okay. So I know I've been MIA for awhile now. And I know that any readers I do have out there (hi, mom) probably don't have a lot of faith in me at this point.

But, I'm not gonna let that stop me. :)

I've got 30-40 pounds to lose in 6 months. And you better believe I'm gonna do it.

Rules of the week:
1) 3 meals and 3 snacks each day.
2) NO chocolate.
3) Daily exercises (be it just dog walking)
4) Food journal.

Wish me luck!

Breakfast: Strawberry/Peach smoothie: 3 peach slices, 5 strawberries, 3 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt, 10 ounces orange Crystal Light, 1/2 scoop soy protein powder, 2 tbsp Splenda (210 cals).

Snack 1: Baby Carrots (12) and string cheese. (125 cals).

Lunch: Almond Crusted Chicken Breast, 1/2 Apple, 1/4 cup mixed nuts w/candy corn (317 cals)

Snack 2: 1/4 cup Dry Roasted Wasabi Edamame and 1 Low-fat Peach Yogurt (210 cals)

Dinner: 1 Serving South Beach Diet Spinach Dumplings (290 cals)

Snack 3: 5 cups airpopped popcorn (150 cals)

Total Calories: 1302

2 comments:

Dianne said...
October 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I am holding you to it! Another suggestion:

Call your mother EVERYDAY to report. SEVERAL TIMES A DAY if necessary. :>)

This is it, baby. THIS IS IT!!!!!!

Steffanie Wing said...
October 13, 2010 at 8:18 PM

No chocolate??? Okay... I give up. I'd rather be fat than give up my comfort and joy ;)