Hungry just talking about it.

Posted by Amanda P on
It's so hard to blog every day. I just don't have very much that interesting to say on a daily basis!

I went grocery shopping last night and got my much-needed supply of food for the week. Some of the food highlights for the week include:

Lunch - Black Bean Soup, California Wraps, and Lettuce Wrappers with Chicken
Dinner - Caribbean Baked Chicken with Mango, Garlic and Soy Grilled Pork Chops, Sun-dried Tomato and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Pulled Pork Sandwiches (just BBQ pulled pork for me - no bun).

I also stocked up on some delicious veggies for side dishes: fresh asparagus and squash, green beans (I wanted fresh ones, but Wal-Mart let me down, so I got frozen).

All in all it sounds like it should shape up to be one delicious week!

Food Journal:

Breakfast: Parfait - 1 6-ounce low fat yogurt, 5 strawberries, a sprinkle "Just Bunches" cereal (120 cals)

Lunch: California Wrap - 1 whole wheat tortilla, 1 pkg Carl Budig Pastrami, 1/3 avocado, mustard (280 cals)

Snack #1: 1 6-ounce low fat yogurt and a cheese stick (160 cals)

Dinner: Pork Chop and yellow squash (380 cals)

Snack #2: Air popped popcorn and 1/2 protein bar (230 cals)

Total Calories: 1170

1 comments:

Dianne said...
October 19, 2010 at 6:43 PM

You and Carl Budig.

Do you think he's related to Rebecca Budig, aka Greenlee? Is it possible that she's the heiress to a processed meats fortune?

I think their names are spelled differently. Darn.

Keep it up!!!