Learning with Tyra

Posted by Amanda P on
I'm going to admit it. "America's Next Top Model" is my favorite of all my guilty pleasures. So, last week Geoff and I were watching and I had a bit of an epiphany. No, seriously.

So the girls are hanging out in their ridiculously awesome beach house when they get a surprise visit from supermodel Karolina Kurkova. Karolina went on to mix up a fruit and veggie smoothie for the girls and talk to them about how important it is to eat healthy. Not just to stay thin, but to look beautiful, to keep their skin clear and glowing, to keep them feeling strong and healthy.

So, I may never look like Karolina Kurkova, but I can feed my body the vitamins and nutrients it needs to really function at its best. I can feel strong and healthy and beautiful - and if I'm truly feeding myself a healthy lifestyle, the weight loss can't help but come along for the ride. Right? Right.

Food Journal:

Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie (see Monday for ingredients - 210 cals).

Snack #1: 12 Carrots (40 cals)

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pot Sticker Meal (370 cals)

Snack #2: Cheese stick and Yogurt (160 cals)

Dinner: South Beach Diet Shepherd's Pie (420 cals)

Total Calories: 1200

1 comments:

Dianne said...
October 13, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Sweet holy moly. I'm not even sure that Karolina Kurkova looks like Karoline Kurkova! But she's right. I sure hope that crystal light will give me a healthy glow!

Keep it up. I'm watching!