Just Food

Posted by Amanda P on
It's been a crazy day - but here's my food.

P.S. Jes asked for my bacon egg cup recipe yesterday, so it is now linked to that item on my food journal on yesterday's post. Check it out and MAKE IT. It's easy and delicious. Plus, you can make it the night before and it reheats in the morning really well. See what happens when you comment, my dear readers? You get what you want.

Food Journal:

Breakfast: Smoothie - 1/2 cup assorted frozen fruit, 3-ounces low fat yogurt, 1 (large) tablespoon protein powder, crystal light juice (200 cals)

Snack #1: 12 baby carrots and a cheese stick (125 cals)

Lunch: 1 and a half cups Pumpkin Soup (210 cals)

Snack #2: 6-ounces low fat yogurt and 1/4 cup edamame (130 cals)

Dinner: South Beach Diet Shepherd's Pie (320 cals)

Snack #3: Air Popped Popcorn and 100 cal snack bar (250 cals)

Total Calories: 1235

3 comments:

Jes Humrich said...
October 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Yay! Thank you for the recipe!

Anonymous said...
October 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Fab! Making these tonight.

Dianne said...
October 27, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Here's what I want: a Diet Vanilla Coke, a Tiara and a new handbag!

I'll be waiting!