My Bad...

Posted by Amanda P on
I don't know that anyone actually goes back the next day to see my food journaling for the previous day but, if you do, I want you to know up front that I do not condone my calorie count yesterday. I didn't know until this morning when I put in my last couple items that my count was less than 1200. Ideally, my calories will come in between 1200-1400 for a day. Less than 1200 is never the goal (and I don't think it really helps the body lose weight to feed it quite so little). So, I will make some adjustments to my intake today to make sure I don't come in quite so low!

Today is going to be my first real test in self control. My office is having a BBQ lunch. Here is how it is described on my calendar. "Lunch will be provided, including hamburgers and cheeseburgers on the grill, soda and other items." Hmmm. Other items. I going to bet that doesn't include Grilled Tomato, Garlic and Feta Cheese Pizza? Because that's what I was going to make for myself today before this little luncheon was scheduled.

Never fear, though, I packed some Brown Rice Risotto to put next to a naked hamburger patty. And it's going to be just delicious. :)

Food Journal:

Breakfast: 1 6 oz Light Key Lime Pie Yogurt and 1/2 apple (110 cals)

Lunch: 1 small hamburger patty, 1 slice tomato, 1 serving brown rice risotto (210 cals)

Snack #1: 1/4 cup uncooked edamame and 1 cheese stick (130 cals)

Dinner: 1 Serving South Beach Diet Shepherd's Pie (360 cals)

Snack #2: Air popped popcorn (175 cals)

Total Calories: 985

1 comments:

Dianne said...
October 15, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Remember: Nobody really cares what you're eating. So, no worries. And remember: It's not a BBQ Lunch, it's a Sodium Fest.

Back away. :>)