1 follower...

Posted by Amanda P on
How sad is it that after all this time, my weight loss blog has only ONE follower (and, yes, it's my mother).

Anyway, things are going better. Saturday I put on my roller blades for the first time in [literally] years. I took the pup out for some exercise and we had a blast. I plan to go on a couple short blading adventures with him every day. It's fun for me, fun for him, and exercise for us both. That's a win-win.

I've been having a little trouble with sweets - but have been really good today about keeping myself full and happy with healthy, delicious snacks and I'm not craving anything too tempting.

I got two new South Beach cookbooks and have some yummy meals planned for the upcoming week. I'm hopeful to loose another couple pounds. I've got some serious ground to gain on my 15.

Exercise Report: Sunday Geoff and I went out on our bikes and found a delightful bike path. We rode for about 90 minutes and some parts were directly into the wind and pushed us pretty hard. It was wonderful. This morning I went on a 15 minute blading adventure with Rom and then did 15 on the treadmill and 15 on the stair stepper at the gym. I'll do at least another 15 minutes with the Rom-bo dog tonight and hopefully a little more biking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I follow you! Just through Google reader...

Lindsay said...
April 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I dont know the ins and outs of following, but I certainly check for updates at least once a day.

:)

Mariana Gámez said...
April 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Yup.... I'm a follower as well! I also don't know how to make that official.

Dianne said...
April 26, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Wow. Remind to moan and see if my followers come out of the woodwork ...

Just wear your helmet while blading and biking. (accidently wrote while 'baking' and that was a good idea, too!0

Steffanie Wing said...
May 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I follow as well! I guess I wasn't officially, but I thought I was!

Rollerblading is definitely a favorite of mine. I bet Apollo would do all the work for me too!!

Roger and Jackie Harris said...
May 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I do have to say that I think you are a lot like your mother. But don't feel too bad, I don't follow her's that closely either. Anyway keep up the good work.