Am I HOT or is that just my Oven?

Posted by Amanda P on
There are no good titles on a diet blog. I'm gonna work on getting more creative with my titles. I spend the majority of my posting time just trying to come up with a decent title. Lame? Yes.

Things are going smoothly. Went to Wal-meezy last night and purchased a truckload (or a Mercedes load) of groceries. I came home and cooked and cooked and cooked. I made Barley Risotto with Spinach and Parmesean. I made Vegetarian Chili with Avocado Spread. I made a delectable fritatta. I roasted and bagged 10 servings of garbanzo beans. Sliced and bagged apples, and carrots, and all other delicious items. I tupperwared 4 days worth of lunches, 7 days worth of snacks, and 2 days worth of breakfasts.

I've already kicked this week's butt and it's only Tuesday!
As a side note, I went to the doctor's today - and even the doc's scale brought me in at 4 pounds down.

Exercise Report: On account of the aforementioned 1 hour of shopping and 2 and 1/2 hours of cooking, I was unable to get in any formal exercise yesterday. But, shopping and cooking is at least not a sloth-like activity. And, it must be done. I did spend 50 minutes at the gym this morning - 25 on the stair stepper and 25 on the treadmill.

Note: Last week I came in at 510 minutes of exercise (or an average of 72 minutes a day)!

1 comments:

Dianne said...
April 13, 2010 at 11:03 PM

The time spent on the title was well worth it.

And can I say that your cooking yesterday sounds as crazy as mine--and you don't cater! Hats off.

P.S. You are just that hot.