Success

Posted by Amanda P on
Well, one week down. And 4 and 1/2 pounds down! Yay!

Exercise Report: I actually ended up taking Friday off from working out, but I'm okay with it because my poor bod just got thrown back into the whole workout thing. I think it's okay to give it a break. Today, however, I did get about 70 minutes of workout in. Geoff and I went to the Y and played racquetball (my first time) for about 55 minutes and then we went down and "raced" on the Expresso bikes for a few miles (about 15 minutes). It was a blast. My legs are super tired. We are planning to go rollerblading tomorrow at the park downtown - we'll see what we actually end up doing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 12, 2010 at 12:36 PM

How on EARTH do you lose 4.5 lbs in one week? I'm impressed/jealous/motivated.