Psh. Forget the post. Just read the scrolling text to the right -->

Posted by Amanda P on
Today is a good day.

1) Pay Day. Always good.
2) Morning bike ride with the hub (50 minutes). Felt good.
3) Shower in my own bathroom instead of the gym. Not having to see other naked women = good.
4) Cooking bacon egg cups for breakfast. Tasted good.
5) Stepped on the scale to another pound and 1/2 gone. 'Twas GOOD.

6 down, 9 to go. 20 more days on the challenge. I dare say I might even be able to do it.

Exercise Report: Via number 2 up above, you can see that I did indeed get my morning workout on. I'm hoping to get the hub out to play some racqetball tonight, but if the weather stays as it is, bikes might win again.

2 comments:

Dianne said...
April 15, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Good?

No. Payday is good, showering is good, bacon egg cups are good.

1.5 pounds down?

EXCELLENT!

Mari said...
April 15, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I just read the 3 past post I hadn't seen yet, and girl, I am so proud of you! Seriously, I admire you and our ability to plan your meals so well! I've been trying to prepare meals ahead of time to prevent Carlos and I from eating junk while I am cooking lunch or dinner, but it's been so hard... Any suggestions? Love ya and way to go!