Super. Snooty.

Posted by Amanda P on
At lunch today, Geoff and I were eating my skillfully prepared lunch. One of his pharmacists walked by and asked what we were having, to which Geoff replied:

"It's, uh, a chili-thing, with some avocado thing. I don't really know. But it's really good."

In my head I'm screaming it's homemade Vegetarian Chili, made with grilled bell pepper and fresh garlic, with Avocado Spread and Sour Cream. But, whatever you call it, it's was really good.

Exercise Report: Geoff and I went to the driving range last night. I sucked. Due to this, I only really hit for about 20 minutes to bring the total for the day to 70 minutes. I went to the gym this morning and got 55 minutes in (30 elliptical, 10 stationary bike, 10 treadmill, 5 rowing). It was super.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
April 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM

What if you weren't actually screaming in your head? What if you were actually screaming OUT LOUD? What if everyone heard?

That'd be awesome.

Keep it up!