It's fun to stay at the...

Posted by Amanda P on
Well, today I finally felt well enough to get out and about a bit. Geoff and I took our first Fargo bike ride together. The wind made things a little tougher then expected, but overall, it was sunny and warm and great to be on my bike again.

We rode to the YMCA and signed up for our memberships. So, my first weight loss challenge will officially begin Monday morning. After my nasty allergic reaction last week, I'll need to start things a little slower then I would normally like to, but getting back into the swing of a regular workout is going to be glorious.

I'm also excited to get back into the swing of cooking. Before I got sick, I made a delicious days worth of meals - and I'm soooo ready to have that every day. Tonight I made steak with tomato topping (a new favorite of ours from the South Beach Diet cookbook) and boiled asparagus. I LOVE the southbeach cookbook. Mostly because everything is delicious. It's a great feeling to know that whatever I decide to cook will be great.

Anyway, tomorrow I have planned a London Broil (in the fridge marinating as I type) with Roasted Asparagus Soup (I love this time of year when asparagus is practically free!) and Broiled French bread with Garlic and Melted Medium Cheddar Cheese. I'm hopefuly that the weather will be gorgeous and we can pack it up for a picnic.

YMCA - here I come.

0 comments: