Yay!

Posted by Amanda P on
I had a great swim last night. A great workout in general. I meant to get up and work out this morning...but that didn't happen. Lol. So, I'll be going tonight. No swimming tonight. Just arm weights and cardio. I'm looking forward to it, though, because I'm finally starting to see success. I weighed 2 pounds less today and that puts me at a half pound below my starting weight (see my updated ticker to the right). I still have quite a ways to go, but I'm finally on the right track.
I'm going tonight to get a pedicure with my sister-in-law. My toes are in desperate need of some love and I am excited.
Moreover, I leave for Vegas in 2 days and will get to see and party with my parents. I'm soo excited. I'm also excited that by the time I see them I will be another pound down or so. Phew. I was so concerned about seeing my mom looking the way I did just a few weeks ago. I felt terrible. It feels soooo much better to be taking care of myself and eating right. I can't figure out why it's so hard sometimes - because it is so much better.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
June 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Of course you know that you could weigh 110 or 210 and I would be happy to see you. But I am very glad that you are feeling better. That's where it's at.

:>)