1 day down...

Posted by Amanda P on
Amanda P: Well, after day one, I'm feeling pretty good.
100 ounces of water is A LOT. Especially considering I have absolutely no appreciation for water at all. Hopefully my body will appreciate the extra hydration.

I made it to the gym last night and did 30 minutes of upper body weights/abs followed by 30 minutes of cardio (15 stair climber, 10 bike, 5 rowing machine). It was a pretty strenuous workout and my arms and deltoids (shoulders) are sore today - yay! (not the kind of debilitating sore that the stupid personal trainer put me through, however).

I have already had 20 ounces of water this morning and pre-logged my food for the day. I have a busy day/week ahead, so it's kind of nice to have these goals in place to keep me from making lame decisions about food/exercise.

I was tempted to weigh in this morning, but remembered by goal to only get on the scale on Friday morning and held off.

0 comments: