Week 2: Off To A Late Start...Again

Posted by Manda E on


Ok, so as previously mentioned, Week 1 didn't go so hot. lol. So here we go trying to attempt Week 2. Which, also might be hard since we are vacationing Friday through Sunday down in Lake Powell. But we'll see how it goes.

Here are this weeks' goals:

1) Continue drinking more water(especially with fun in the sun coming up this weekend, don't wanna be dehydrated). Must drink at LEAST 80 ounces a day.
2) Since my Gold's Gym pass is currently in the renewing stage, I need to do some form of exercise everyday for 30 minutes, even if it's just going on a brisk walk around the neighborhoods.
3) As tempting as it is to snack on junk food on vacations, I'm going to stick to the healthy stuff. 3 square meals a day, with healthy snacks in between to keep my metabolism up!
4) Get to bed no later than 11:00pm. Lately I've been going to bed WAY past 11....and as a result, I've been to exhausted to do anything, especially exercise. So I think getting my 8 hours of sleep in will help me in my weight loss goals.
5) As of today, no more soda pop for the week. I think part of my problem is the amount of soda I take in. Especially the caffeinated drinks. As mentioned in goal 4, I haven't been getting much sleep, so to counteract that, I use the caffeine. SO! More sleep, less need for caffeine...NO SODA this week.

Ha ha! Wish me luck! I will report!

1 comments:

Amanda P said...
June 10, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Good luck, girly!