That makes two of us.

Posted by Amanda P on
I haven't been around for a little while either. Sorry about that. If I'm not around it's probably a bad sign for my goals (hangs head in shame).

However, since Sunday, I've been great (okay, I realize that that's only 2 and 1/2 days, but it has to start somewhere, right?

Here's my goals for the week:

1) Gym 6 Days, Weight-lifting 4 days, Swimming 2 Days (followed by the Sauna)
2) Go to bed every night with the dishes clean and the house straightened.
3) Get some tanning time in on 2 days (the sun finally came out to play!)
4) Stick to my calorie goals.
5) Use exercise to avoid binging - if I'm tempted to binge, walk the dog.

So far, so good. I'll report in tomorrow.
Amanda P.

P.S. Power to Amanda E for workin' that soda goal. I don't have that kind of strength.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
June 23, 2009 at 9:18 PM

You can also use your Mom to avoid binging in case the d-o-g doesn't quite cut the mustard. Or cut the cheese. Or whatever. :>)