It's Been Awhile

Posted by Manda E on
Wow, it's been some time since I've blogged. My apologies. Quick update: I'm down a couple more pounds, not where I wanted to be, but I'm working on it. I HAVE, however, maintained my goal of no soda pop or carbonation. It has been SO hard! lol. But I'm drinking alot of water now and it feels really good. I think my lack of soda has helped me in a couple of the pounds I dropped. I also go to work earlier, 7am....Which means I go to bed earlier, and for the most part, I feel pretty good each day. And since I go to work earlier, I get off work earlier and have time to go run my errands, or go for walks....basically, I'm more active throughout my day now that I have more time in the evenings. Which feels nice. So I think, slowly but surely, I'm getting closer to my goal!

0 comments: