Not A Total Loss

Posted by Manda E on
Weigh-In Day: I will admit, I wasn't looking foward to today's weigh in. This week has been difficult in achieving my goals...BUT to my surprise, I actually lost 1lb. I was hoping for 2-3, but 1lb is definitely a start. I didn't make it to the gym this week, but I did alot of walking, and even went on a nice walk with my husband one evening. I consumed more water than I have been before this last week. And I've been cutting down on portion sizes considerably while having small and healthy snacks in between meals. I've also been making more of an effort to eat breakfast in the morning. So I guess I'm noticing a better eating habit beginning to form, now I just need to buckle down on the exercise. I think that as soon as I tackle the exercise routine, I'll see a more significant diffence when weigh-in day comes again. :)

1 comments:

Dianne said...
June 5, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I realize that you don't officially 'know' me, but if you know my daughter, you know me better than you think!

Congrats on a successful first week. Change takes time, but the cool thing is: Time passes and things change! (See, I told you that you would recognize me. That sounds a lot like my daughter!)

Hang in. And enjoy the exercise.