Goals, Week 2

Posted by Amanda P on
Well, after my lack of success on Week 1, I'm excited to get started with Week 2. Here are my goals:

1) Gym 6 days (weight lifting and cardio 4 days, just cardio 2 days). Also, at least 2 days of physical activity outside of the gym (tennis, frisbee golf, biking, etc...)
2) NO SNACKING (I failed relatively miserably at this last week, so I'm determined to keep it a goal until I can do it!)
3) Switch to morning gym instead of afternoon.
4) Brush my teeth twice a day (I'm good about one, but I need to do two - this is less of a weight loss goal and more of an overall health goal)
5) Spend at least 20 minutes during 2 days tanning.

I'm still going to be drinking my water from last week. Just because it's not a specific goal anymore doesn't mean it isn't something I want to do!

Wish me luck. :-p

1 comments:

Dianne said...
June 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Let's do this thing!

P.S. The verification word for my post is 'sisman'. Sort of a grown-up 'Geesis'? Ha!