Must...Have....SODA!

Posted by Manda E on

Man! I never thought that layin' off the soda would be so hard. I didn't realize how much I actually drank it till I made it a goal to NOT drink it. It's proving to be very difficult. But I'm holding strong...even through temptation. lol. I've been replacing my soda with water, and even though I'm craving a little carbonation, the water satisifes just as well. It feels better to be getting more water in my system.
Also, as far as exercise, my Gold's Gym membership should be renewed by Wednesday, so I'll definitely be hitting up the gym before or after work...depending on the schedule I have for work next week. But instead of the gym, as of right now, Allen and I have been going on walks just like I said we would(in between the rain storms of course).
I haven't been eating after 8 o'clock...with the exception of ONE time. But I've been pretty good about getting dinner done and eaten by 7 o'clock. And IF I still want a snack, I make sure it's before 8. After that, it's a big glass of water.
Getting to bed by 11 has been difficult. This week it's averaged around 11:30-11:45. I'm a night owl, so this goal is especially difficult for me and will probably require another week as a "goal" in order to get it under control.

Well, there's the update for now. It's positive for the most part, right?? :)

0 comments: