Hump Day

Posted by Amanda P on
Well, Wednesday is here. I still made it to the gym this morning at 6am. I got a pretty good workout in. Today was legs...and my legs are sooooo much stronger then my arms, so leg day makes me feel like I got "more" of a workout. I'm up to 120 lbs on the leg press (I started at 75 lbs). For cardio I did the rowing machine and the stair climber.

Food-wise I'm right on track. Haven't cheated or "snacked" yet this week. I'm excited for the weigh-in on Friday. I'm hopeful that I will not have a massive FAIL like last week. ha.


Unfortunately the weather forecast has not improved and I'm not convinced I'm going to get any outdoor exercise in this week and I definitely won't be able to tan. I think I'll take a class at the gym if I can't work in some outdoor fun. I'm going to see Kelly Clarkson tomorrow, so that should be fun (although I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be an outdoor show...and that will be LAME if the weather is rainy).


Diet-wise things are going well...now if only the weather would cooperate!

0 comments: