Ready for the weekend.

Posted by Amanda P on
Well, I'm feeling pretty groovy. Today's weigh-in wasn't particularly eventful (same as the last time I weighed in), but I feel pretty good. As I said in my last post, it's my "time of the month," so I'm pretty bloated. I'm hopeful that once my period is over, I'll lose a few magical pounds. lol. We'll see what happens.
I'm going (at the generosity of my fabulous parents) to Vegas next weekend for the Fourth of July and I really hope to be at least a few pounds lighter by then.
My swim last night was amazing. After a half hour of arm weights (free weights), back weights (machine) and abs, I did 15 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes on the stair climber. Then I swam for 15 minutes. Sooo glorious. I wish I had the stamina to stay in all day. I'm excited to go back again and swim. :D That was a very good goal choice.
I went to the gym this morning as well. Fridays I don't do weights because I only do 4 days a week of weights. So, I did a new machine called the Cyrex (kind of a cross between and elliptical and a stair climber), the stair climber and a cool down on the treadmill. It felt good.
I'm hoping me and Geoff will get to play some tennis tonight as well.
I love to be active. I hope I can maintain such an active lifestyle.

0 comments: