Fail?

Posted by Amanda P on

Well, I weighed in today and the results weren't as desired. +2.5. Granted, this all really started on Tuesday, so I can't expect a miracle out of 3 days. It's okay. Maybe next Friday will come with big numbers.

As far as the other goals go I've been doing okay. I didn't get a chance to pre-log yesterday because I was sooooo busy, and this led to some "snacking" that I wasn't supposed to allow. All in all, I'd still call my goals a success. I'm working on determining my goals for next week. So I'll probably post those up tomorrow so I can get an early start on them and try to up my chances for "success" next week.

2 comments:

Dianne said...
June 5, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I hate scales. And as a Weighmaster, Certified by the State of California, may I say:

d&@$#!

Rough translation: *%&##!

Next week will be better.

Dianne said...
June 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM

By the way, that girl in the picture at the top of your blog does NOT look like a girl on a mission. :>)