For my one reader

Posted by Amanda P on
Well,

Obviously, the fact that I haven't written for months means that I have been failing miserably at everything diet related.

The reasons, you probe:

1) Family Drama
2) Lack of motivation
3) Binge eating
4) Laziness
5) Starting CALCULUS

But, I'm going to work really hard to hit my goal weight by Christmas. My birthday is in a couple weeks, so I'm hopeful to lose about 7-10 pounds by then and keep going on and lose another 15-18 by Christmas.

The reasons:

1) To help me cope with family drama, lack of motivation, binge eating, laziness, school stress, work stress.
2) Increase my feelings of self-esteem.

To life! My 5 goals for this week:

1) Gym it at least 4 days (40 minute minimum)
2) Plan out my food intake and carefully track calories
3) Do dishes/homework/vaccuum/laundry/whatever is being neglected when I feel the urge to eat when I'm not really hungry.
4) Limit myself to pressing the snooze button only ONCE each morning.
5) Get to be before 11:30pm each night.

2 comments:

Dianne said...
September 15, 2009 at 3:55 PM

It's me! Your reader!

I am glad to see you taking care of yourself a little better. But 11:30 is too late! And you need more rewards. Maybe a pedicure? Or hike with the dog(s) on a beautiful evening? Or creating something with your own hands--cross stitch, a baby blanket (!!) or Christmas gifts for extended family or friends?

Love you.

Stephanie said...
September 15, 2009 at 7:04 PM

1. You have more than one reader
2. You got this dude
3. We are already on the right track for the gym this week!
4. You are awesome.