Food Plan and other assorted goodies

Posted by Amanda P on
One thing is official, I have no idea how to turn a word table into a usable image. So...good luck reading my food plan for the week. SF bar = Slim Fast Bar (cheapest version of a protein bar I could find).

I went to the grocery store last night and got everything I need, so we'll see how this works out for me.

On a different note, I did go to the gym last night and did 40 minutes of cardio while watching Dancing with the Stars and hanging out with Steph. I did get up this morning and walk my little dog-faces (in VERY cold first-day-of-fall weather). And, I did realize that my birthday is 8 days away and there's no chance of losing 10 pounds by then, so I'm amending the birthday goal to 4 pounds. Riiiight....


1 comments:

Dianne said...
September 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM

And I thought my diet was dull.

Where's the whipped cream?

:>)

Go get 'em Tiger.