I'm BYU's Next Top Model

Posted by Amanda P on
Okay, not really, but I really did get asked to "model" for some campus posters. Here's how it went down:

I was walking into work wearing my brown slacks (okay, let's be honest, they are pretty much the only pair of work pants I have that fit right now...so I wear them a lot) and a long sleeve jewel-toned v-neck shirt. I was walking with a little more swagger then usual...because, well, I've been on a diet for 3 days now, I must look a little thinner (riiiight).

I walked past the large conference room and saw our HR manager sitting there. I gave her the usual head nod (no one speaks before 8am). About 30 seconds later she came into my office and asked me to be in some posters for the employee giving campaign that will be posted around campus next spring.

Heck yeah. I just hope the photo shoot isn't for another couple months. I'll be in prime "model" mode by then. But I'll definitely bring my lucky slacks.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
September 26, 2009 at 3:27 AM

Work it ... work it ...

Oops. BYU employee giving campaign?

Stop working it .... don't work it ...