Ah, Monday.

Posted by Amanda P on
I very well may be the only person in the world who just loves Mondays.

Food stuff is hard for me on the weekends. My main food cravings come out of stress and boredom...so the weekends can be hard. Especially Sunday - when I'm home all day. Begging the world to give me something to distract me from my hunger. Ha.

Anywho, with the exception of some fudge my neighbor made for us (which was SO good I don't even feel bad about eating it), I had a pretty successful weekend with food.

But, it's nice to be back at work, back to my regular schedule, and feeling good.

The goals for week three (which hopefully brings a loss of a pound or more):
1) Drink 50 ounces of water a day.
2) Walk my doggies each morning before work AND after work.
3) Gym 4 days, weights 2 days (TV is not allowed on until AFTER the gym).
4) Have a Happy Birthday (on Thursday), but DON'T overindulge.
5) Don't go to bed at night until my house is at least straightened.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
September 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM

All good goals. All worthy goals. But maybe you could consider focusing on one goal per week (while taking care of the food goal) and make it stick?

Or not!

Love you!