Running too fast...

Posted by Amanda P on
I had a weird...scary dream last night:

Long story short - serial killer attacked everyone in my house by cutting off their legs with a chain saw and their hands with a kitchen knife. I woke up as me, in the dream, was hiding, trying to keep from having this happen to me.

Now, bear with me on this one, because I don't really believe this kind of...well...crap, but it seems applicable today. On Monday morning, I was listening to the radio and on my daily radio show, I was listening to the lady who decipher's dreams. One of the callers recited the tale of dream where she gave birth to twins - one without legs and one who was blind and deaf.

Turns out, that according to dream people, missing (or in my case, the brutal removal of) legs refers to something in your life that you feel is not progressing the way you want.

Amen. Sometimes dieting is really easy for me - this particular time has been really tough. I'm hanging in there, but the fact that I've been dieting for 2 weeks and lost 1/2 pound is an indication that this isn't a breeze.

Unfortunately, I have no one to blame this lack of progress on by myself. I'm the only one who can "protect myself from the leg hacker," as the case may be. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Dianne said...
September 29, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Creepy.

I thought maybe the lack of progression referred to by the dream lady was the rocking score on your calc test.

:>)

Hang in there and stay away from wack jobs carrying chain saws and wielding kitchen knives. Consider it a personal favor!