Pizz-uh oh

Posted by Amanda P on
So, last night got a little crazy time-wise. Hub had to work late. But hub also had to be to the church by 6:45 for scouts. I left work at 5:30, went home and let the dogs relieve themselves. Then I had to hop back in the car and pick hub up at 5:45, but he didn't actually get out of work until 6:15. So on the way home we stopped and picked up...a Little Ceasar's Hot-n-Ready pizza.

I know.

Ma and I discussed at some length the fancy stories I could tell about what I made for dinner last night to blog about. haha. But I guess the whole point of this blog is to keep my honest.

However, as if the fates are trying to keep my motivated, by weight was down 1.5 pounds today. So, instead of feeling guilty about my two slices of pizza last night, I'm feeling good about that fact that a) I didn't eat 4 and b) I don't have to sabotage today. Sometimes guilt makes me feel like eating (okay, pretty much always), so not having to deal with the guilt is a huge blessing.

Tonight on the menu is Pistachio Crusted Chicken. Yum!

I'm getting my ND license today. Hope my picture looks better than my Utah one - it's BAD. So bad.

0 comments: