Mini-Apple-Less

Posted by Amanda P on
Another pound down. Cool.
Last night was Pistachio Crusted Chicken - and it turned out great. It was really easy. Whirr up the pistachios in a food processor. Mix with cumin and sesame seeds. Dip chicken in flour, egg and then the pistachio coating. Bake for 25-30 minutes.

I also made a side-dish of "glazed" carrots. I just boiled these in orange juice for 10 minutes, then added honey and let the liquid boil off. They were a great compliment to each other and I'll definitely be making this again.

I also worked out last night. 30 minutes on the treadmill (at very high incline) and then 20 minutes of weight training (using the resistance tubes).

Geoff and I are off on a little "roadtrip" this weekend to Minneapolis. Should be loads of fun. I figure I can bring the resistance tubes and weight train while we're at the hotel.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
March 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Yum! Nice food styling although it appears that you may be eating off your counters.

Congrats on the whole thing. Weight down. Apples. Minneapolis. Pretty much awesomeness.