(Anti)Thanksgiving

Posted by Amanda P on
Last night I made my foray into Mushroom Stuffed Turkey. They were gorgeous and smelled kind of like heaven - but neither the hub or I were too impressed with the flavor. Maybe I'll try a different kind of mushroom next time...or do chicken instead or turkey....or just never do it again.

But, it was still edible and healthy. We had a little side salad with spinach, greens, and a pinch of pistachios. That part was yummy.

Still no exercise. Long story. Neighbor issues. I'll talk about it later. Probably. LAME.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
March 3, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Let's try it again and make sure to add sage and thyme and maybe a smidgen of oregano. It looks amazing.

Oh, and butter might help.

Don't let those neighbors win!!!!!

XOXO

Looks delicious to the nth degree.