The Challenge

Posted by Amanda P on
The Challenge: 15 pounds lost in 30 days

Starting Date: Whatever day I get my YMCA membership - hopefully 03/31/10.

Completion Date: 04/29/10

Methods for Weight Loss:
  • Cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day and packing healthy snacks to eat at 11am and 4pm.
  • Exercising at least 60 minutes, 7 days a week (this includes, but is not limited to, the gym, dog walking, geo-caching, golfing, and cleaning).
  • Limiting my TV watching to 2 shows a night.
  • Drinking as much water as I do Soda each day.

Wish me luck - I'll keep you updated!

Ready, Set, Go!

2 comments:

Dianne said...
March 29, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Fifteen is a lot in thirty. But let's bring it on, Baby! Let me know if you need recipes or resources or rutabagas. Sorry. I needed another alliteration.

Lindsay said...
March 29, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I think TV watching is good exercise. My eye muscles certainly hurt after watching 24 or Fringe, and sometimes after DWTS!

Good luck! You can do it!