Not too shabby.

Posted by Amanda P on
Okay, so I admit it, I stepped on the scale this morning. And...not too bad! I don't have any news to report to that stupid weight loss ticker, but I'm hopeful that I will on Friday.
Today has been another day of control. Over food, I suppose. Ha. It actually feels good to be able to tell myself "yes" to food I have packed and planned. I'm really focusing on food this week instead of getting bogged down in gym failure and then binging.
Next week I have a business trip and will therefore have plenty of spare time by myself, so the hotel gym and I will become good friends.

As a side note: My brown slacks have yet to reappear. I'm very discouraged. I guess this means I need to make my other pants fit.

As an underneath note: My photo shoot is tomorrow...what am I going to wear without my brown slacks!

1 comments:

Dianne said...
October 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Where your pants could be:

The in-laws, one of the trunks, Geoff's golf bag (okay, I'm reaching), under the bed, hung up under another pair or covered by a shirt or jacket in the closet, fallen over the side of the dryer, in a previously-thought unpacked suitcase

I am happy you are telling yourself yes. Try it on in other areas of life, too.

You deserve a few more 'yeses'.