Who asked the mirror, anyway?

Posted by Amanda P on
I was going to do affirmations in this blog. In fact, I had even put the numbers 1-5 in a list form simply awaiting the affirmations to fall into place...but I just don't have it in me today.

Yesterday was a rousing success. I went to the gym in the morning, didn't eat anything that wasn't planned for, finished my homework, got to be early.

I got up this morning in a pretty good mood. Went to the gym (20 minutes Cyrex machine, 15 treadmill, 15 stationary bike), played with my dogs, showered, etc...then came time to get dressed. I bought a couple of amazing pairs of heels this weekend and I wanted to wear one of them today. They are "statement" shoes, if you will. So I needed a fairly neutral outfit.

Unfortunately, the only neutral skirt I have doesn't fit, but I made the mistake of trying to squeeze into it anyway. Lucky enough, I did get it all zipped up...but couldn't find a top to go with it. Anyway, long story short, I'm not wearing my new heels and I'm feeling a little bit deflated.

The good news? I'm not giving up. I'm gonna show that skirt who's boss.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
October 6, 2009 at 3:46 PM

That's my girl.

And feeling deflated may end up being good thing, if it does indeed, lead to deflation.

1. You are smart
2. You are hilarious.
3. You love with great intensity.
4. You work very, very hard.
5. You aren't afraid to admit that sometimes things are tough.