Manic Monday

Posted by Amanda P on
Well, it was a rough weekend. Starting on Friday I was tempted with candy and donuts and cake and pie and all kinds of scary treats.

I'm happy to inform you that I abstained and was rewarded for my good choices this morning with a 3 pound loss this week! For a total of 8 and a half pounds lost in three weeks! It feels magical!

Hope your first day of November is excellent also.

Food Journal:

Breakfast: Salsa Eggs and 1 slice turkey bacon (150 cals)

Snack #1: Cheese stick and 12 baby carrots (115 cals)

Lunch: Strawberry Cottage Double (130 cals)

Snack #2: 1/4 cup edamame and 1 6-ounce low fat yogurt (130 cals)

Dinner: Taco Bell hard shell taco al fresco and side of pinto beans (270 cals)

Snack #3: Air popped popcorn and two big marshmallows (200 cals)

Total Calories: 995 (This is bad, I know. I'll do better tomorrow)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
November 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM

You're awesome!

Dianne said...
November 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Who needs candy anyhow? Woot!!!!!!!!!!