So busy!

Posted by Amanda P on
I know my calorie counts the last couple of days have been low. I'm working on it. But, it's hard.
That sounds weird, I know.

But with all the moving busy-ness and work I haven't been able to do my normal meal planning/shopping and stopping at the gas station for diet soda and then attempting to find something suitable for nourishment (usually resulting in yogurt) means I have a hard time getting enough calories in.

I'll try to do better today.

Food Journal:

Breakfast: 1 6-ounce low fat yogurt and 1 medium apple (160 cals)

Snack #1: 12 baby carrots and a cheese stick (115 cals)

Lunch: 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request Teriyaki Chicken and Noodle Soup and 10 mini saltine crackers (250 cals)

Snack #2: 1/4 cup edamame and 1 6-ounce low fat yogurt (130 cals)

Dinner: Subway Egg and Cheese Flatbread (about 10 inches) with tomato and spinach (480 cals)

Total Calories: 1135

2 comments:

Dianne said...
November 3, 2010 at 10:07 AM

It's pretty impressive that your gas station has yogurt! The healthiest choice at our gas station is a week-old banana.

Yum!

Stay smart.

Lindsay said...
November 3, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I hope you have a healthy and delicious dinner to celebrate your busy-ness!