So it begins...

Posted by Amanda P on
Please Note: The weight loss ticker above denotes WEIGHT LOSS!

My mom noted to me the other day that in my most recent blog posting I sounded a little fed up. And, truthfully, I am. I'm so tired of playing a victim to food. Like, oh, poor little me, I can't lose weight. It's too hard to get up and go to the gym...it's too easy to eat crap...it's not my fault that my body reacts to stress with a desire to binge...and excuse after excuse.

And all that did was convince me that I didn't have the power to change that. It is NOT hard to get up and go to the gym if it is what I choose to do. It's NOT hard to turn down the cupcake if I'm well nourished and prepared for my future meals. It's all a matter of deciding what I want and, well, doing it.

I'm not a victim. I have so much power. And that decision alone has already lost me 2 pounds. Carry on.

1 comments:

Dianne said...
November 17, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Carry on indeed!

I think I see a Trophy Wife ...